Your Best Windows Installer in Houston
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows
Considerations When Replacing Windows
Customers want to upgrade the windows in their homes for many reasons:
- To bring value and curb appeal to a property
- Windows that you can’t see through
- Windows that don’t close properly or lock
- Windows with poor insulation that result in increased energy bills and uncomfortable room temperatures.
It is not easy to know what types of windows are suitable for your home with so many options available. Today we will discuss some of the most popular window choices on the market and help you make an informed decision.
- Awning Windows – Awning windows open out like an awning and slide up and down.
- Bow Windows – Bow Windows have a curved glass at the top and bottom of the window frame.
- Sliding Windows – Windows that glide horizontally on a track.
- Double Hung Windows – Windows with both the top and bottom Window operating. They open inward or outward by sliding up or down, hinged at the top.
- Picture Windows – Windows usually set square or rectangular in shape
- Bay Windows – Bay windows protrude from an upstairs room and extend outward or inward to create more room
- Single Hung Windows – Single-hung windows (also called double-hung windows) have only one sash that moves up and down If you are looking for new replacement windows in Houston, Texas, M & M Windows brings their showroom on wheels directly to your home.
Our team of experts will help guide you through all of your window choices.
Get 0% Financing available!
No Money Down & All Work Guaranteed
Why Choose Our Houston Windows Contractors?
Untouched Window and Doors Experience
M & M Roofing is the best Windows and Doors company in Houston! We have years of experience in the industry, and our team knows how to identify potential problems before they become a headache. So we’re always up for a challenge, so no matter what your roofing needs may be, we’ll take care of you. Contact us today to get a free estimate and see why our customer satisfaction ratings are through the roof!
When it comes to your business, you need the best. That’s why we provide top-quality Windows and Doors services that will keep your property safe and sound. We’ll work with you to find the perfect solution for your needs, so you can rest easy knowing your business is in good hands. Contact us today to get started!
Reliable Windows Contractors
Local Windows Experts
M & M is the name you can trust when it comes to have the best Houston windows installers. We’re quick, reliable, and always put quality first. So if your business needs a window installation or repair, don’t hesitate to call on us!
Excellent Customer Service
M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows is committed to unmatched customer service and our windows installers are certified and experienced to get the job done right. No project is complete without a call from Doug, owner of M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows to ensure your satisfaction.
Looking for The #1 Best Windows Installers in Houston You Can Trust?
We don’t like to brag but we love it when our customers do
Windows Replacement FAQ
Does replacing windows increase home value?
Yes, it will significantly increase the value of your home if you choose high-quality windows. Low-quality windows can drastically reduce value so it’s important to invest in a durable material such as vinyl or aluminum.
Does home insurance cover window replacement?
Unfortunately, most home insurance companies won’t cover the cost of window replacement. You may be able to get a discount on your policy if you have the windows repaired, but this option varies from company to company.
How long do residential windows last?
It all depends on the material used, but the average life expectancy of a residential window is between 15 and 25 years. They can last longer than that, but after this period the material will deteriorate significantly and it may not be worth repairing them. Learn more today by giving our team a call at M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows.