Your Best Multi-Family Roofing Company in Houston
Quick, Cost-efficient Solutions for Your Residential & Commercial Multi-Family Roofing
There are many benefits to hiring a professional roofing contractor for your commercial multi-family roofing. Roof inspections can help you identify potential problems, like broken shingles or damage caused by ice damming, before they turn into more expensive and time-consuming repairs. Your investment in the project also adds value to your property over time making it an excellent choice for property management companies. It also prevents condo roof leak interior damage and condo roof collapse.
The benefits of hiring a roofing company to inspect your multi-family building include:
- Preventative maintenance like roof inspections can help to identify potential problems before they become larger, more expensive repairs.
- Professional inspectors can help you determine the age and type of roof you have, including how many layers of shingles and where they are located.
- They can help you determine which materials will be best to replace your roof and the cost and frequency of inspections.
Get 0% Financing available!
No Money Down & All Work Guaranteed
Why Choose M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows For Your Condo Roof Replacement?
Why Should M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows Be Your Multi Family Roofing Contractor?
At M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows, we understand multi family roofing. We know that it can be confusing to make sure everyone on your property has the right type of roof.
Here are four reasons why you should choose M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows for your apartment roof repair and multi family roofing:
- We have many years of experience working with various types of roofs and buildings.
- We have a large selection of roofs to choose from, so you don’t have to worry about finding the right color or type.
- Our pricing is fair and honest, with no hidden fees or charges that will be added on later down the road!
- We are family-owned and operated, meaning every person on our team will work hard to make sure you love your roof!
Reliable Commercial Roof Installation
Have you been Looking for a Houston commercial roofing company that always puts the customer first? Look no further than M & M Roofing! Our team provides transparent, honest service – and that means you always know what you’re getting. So we’re happy to review all your options and work with you on pricing, so you can make the best decision for your business when it comes to commercial roofing, trust M & M Roofing!
Local Commercial Roofing Experts
M & M is the name you can trust when it comes to roofing. We’re quick, reliable, and always put quality first. So if your business needs a commercial roof repair, don’t hesitate to call on us!
Excellent Customer Service
M&M is committed to unmatched customer service and no project is complete without a call from Doug, owner of M&M to ensure your satisfaction.
Looking for Multi Family Roofing Contractors in Houston?
We don’t like to brag but we love it when our customers do
Multi-family businesses need multi-family roofing contractors that can service their large buildings with ease and without sacrificing quality. We at M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows are committed to providing exceptional client service, and our task is not finished until you express your complete satisfaction.
Multi Family Roofing FAQ
Does condo association depreciate or expense roof replacement?
In some places, it’s pretty clear that the roof is a part of the common elements. This appears to be true in our state, but there are also large regional variations within the US on how condo associations must deal with this question.
Who is responsible for roof repairs in a condo?
If you’re making monthly payments to a homeowner’s association (HOA), then the HOA is responsible for your roof repairs. However, if you own your condo unit outright, then it should be repaired by you.
Does your multi family building need roof repair?
Are all of your tenants complaining about leaks, or has a major leak just made itself apparent? If your answer is yes, then it’s time for your multi-family building roof repair.